Subject : English Poem
Time Alocation : 1 x 30 menit (1 meeting)
A. STANDARD COMPETENCE
The students are able to express and read a poem properly.
B. BASIC COMPETENCE
The students are able to read a poem with the right pronunciation and understand the meaning.
- The students know how to read a poem.
- The students are able to perform a poem with a right pronunciation.
D. LEARNING MATERIAL
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
By Christopher Marlowe
Come live with me and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
And we will sit upon the rocks,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
By shallow rivers to whose falls
Melodious birds sing madrigals.
And I will make thee beds of roses
And a thousand fragrant posies,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
A gown made of the finest wool
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
With buckles of the purest gold;
A belt of straw and ivy buds,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
And if these pleasures may thee move,
Come live with me, and be my love.
The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing
For thy delight each May morning:
If these delights thy mind may move,
Then live with me and be my love.
E. TIME ALLOCATION
1 x 30menit (1 meeting)
F. LEARNING METHOD
G. LEARNING ACTIVITY
- Pre- activity (5 minutes)
- The teacher asks the students about their background knowledge about poem.
- The teacher asks the students about their experience in reading poem.
- Whiles activity (15 minutes)
- The teacher explains what is poem.
- The teacher ask the students to read, “The Passionate Shepherd to His Love”, .
- The Teacher ask one student to read the poem.
- The teacher tells the students how to read a poem properly.
- The teacher asks the students to work on groups and identify the meaning of the poem (“The Passionate Shepherd to His Love”).
- Each group must choose one member of their group to perform the poem.
- Post- activity (10 minutes)
- The teacher give a comment about their performance, also evaluate their work.
- The teacher ask the student’s opinion about this activity.
- The teacher closes the meeting.
H. LEARNING MEDIA
Each student should perform the poem in front of the class and the Teacher gives a score for their performance.
Itu saja share dari saya kali ini Untuk Contoh Lesson Plan Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA. jadikan sebagai referensi untuk membuat lesson plan anda sendiri. terimakasih.